Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Student Led Conferences

Your kiddos have been putting away hours of work preparing for you to come see us this Thursday and Friday.  We will be finishing up their presentations and fine tuning things the rest of this week.  Therefore, we WILL have memory on Thursday but will NOT have spelling words this week.  Everything will be back to normal next week.

Field Trip
Thank you so much to all the parents that joined us on our trip to the farms yesterday.  It's always so helpful to have more hands around when we are walking through such open spaces.  Also, I need to apologize for the confusion with the hayride this afternoon.  I believe that I misheard information on the phone when planning and then took you parents by surprise with unexpected costs.  I am very sorry if this inconvenienced any of you.  I'm going to try and clear things up now before we go on our next field trip.

1. I payed for the kids to go on the hayride, but that amount still does need to be reimbursed.  ($3 + $5 for the bus).  If you can pay the $3 directly to me that would be helpful.  I will add the bus fee for the Oct. 20th field trips to the cost of the Daniel Boone Home to make it easier on everyone.

2. I contacted the Daniel Boone Home and they are fine with us adding people to our group for the parents who really want to come.  Just remember everyone in attendance will get charged $7.50 for admission.  My list of parents attending so far is :

Brenna Maserang
Lisa Byers
Kerrie Karsten
Damon Daher
Beth Scott
Laura Sauer
Kippin Schelp
Becky Zecharias

If I missed your name please let me know.

3.  Here is the cost breakdown:
*$3 to Miss Besel for hayride at Stuckmeyer

*$17.50 (student price) ($5 bus on 10/20, $5 bus on 11/4, $7.50 for admission to Daniel Boone Home)  - This will automatically be charged to your TADS account

*$7.50 (adult price) for admission to Daniel Boone Home

No comments:

Post a Comment