Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Last week of the Quarter!!

Well you all made safely to the end of 1st quarter, hopefully with some of your sanity and patience intact.  Thank you so much for all of the hard work you have put into helping me help your kids.  They have come along way already.

This week we are going to be finishing up projects and assignments that need to be completed by Friday.  That means there won't be a lot of new assignments until we start 2nd quarter next week.  Your kids have been working on some neat things that they want to show you at conferences, but that means we have to do them here to keep it a surprise.

I have told the kids that any redos or missing work MUST be turned in by Friday.  I encouraged all of them to look at MyKoob with you at home so that they can see the whole picture.  If they need new copies of things or have questions, please send them to me (you can come too if you'd like). When they themselves have a conversation with me, it helps solidify concepts and forces responsibility.

Thanks for all you do!
(I have tried to stay up to date on grades, but there are few that still need to be entered.  I will do my best to be timely about it so they have time to correct things if needed.)


No comments:

Post a Comment