Thursday, September 4, 2014

Friendly letter homework (and graded papers)

Graded Papers
I have quite a large stack of papers to pass back to your kids.  I am planning on keeping them until Monday.  I need to have a chance to explain what they should be saving for Student Led Conferences.  Once I have done this, I will let them choose what to save here at school and what to bring home right away.  Until then, I will keep posting grades on MyKoob.  Thanks for being patient!

Friendly Letter Homework
I started some examples of letters in class with the kids today.  I will need your help with 2 things:
1. Please help them type up AND memorize (in the next few days) their address.
2. Please help them get on to this link to write a letter to another classmate.  The interactive site helps them to break up the parts of the letter and be sure they get all of the correct information and punctuation.

Letter generator

When they finish the letter, they can print it at home if they would like.  Please also have them email it directly to me at:  bbesel@ccls-stlouis.org

No comments:

Post a Comment