Tuesday, December 16, 2014

4 Days and Counting!

It's almost Christmas break and I know we are all running around like crazy people (myself included).  Your kiddos worked extremely hard for me last week trying to finish up all the projects and assignments that I gave them.  Therefore, this week is the week of catch up and focus on the real reason for Christmas.  I refuse to be a part of the reason that your family does not have time to remember Jesus.  This is truly why we are here on this earth and why our lives have meaning.  Here's what our week will look like:

New Assignments
*Spelling Project - due Fri. (follow format from the blog)
*Seasons Quiz - Thurs. ( I will post what study for in a separate post)
*x10 Test/redos and all X 9 redos done by Friday
*Spelling and Memory Tests on Friday

Other than these assignments, we will be finishing things up in class and talking about Christmas.
Thanks for all of your hard work this quarter.
Only 4 more days!


No comments:

Post a Comment