Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Week of Dec. 16th

Merry Christmas parents,
    This will be short since I know you all have a lot to do.  Your kids will have 2 more assignments due before Christmas.  One of them is the final draft of their Book Review (due Wed.).  The other one is a letter to Santa that I have instructed them NOT to show you until it is completed.  Their rough draft is due tomorrow.  I will check it and then they should be able to get a final draft done by Friday.  Everything else will be done in class.  If they have Redos to turn in I need them by Friday.

Christmas Party
This Friday @ 2pm
(Also don't forget casual for cause on Friday.  Bring $1 to support CCLSU

Science
Please check out our science page to see what we've been up to.

Thank you for all of your help and support this semester.  I hope you all  have a very Merry Christmas with your families!
Love,
Miss Besel





No comments:

Post a Comment